Mike

"Lobster" wrote in message
I understand B&Q do trade discounts, but you have to go to the big
warehouse places or whatever they call them? Is that right? A few q's
for anyone in the know...

There's no actual discount except on the specials usually listed behind the
trade counter. And I think normal customers can get these as well if they
happen to be able to take away a whole pallet of plaster themselves :-)

The key point to the account is free site delivery - but although their
range isn't as restrictive as Wickes has become, it usually makes it well
worth chatting to your local BM about their pricing.