Matt

Default Horizontal deflection LG Flatron 915FT Plus

Hi!

My LG Flatron 915FT+ monitor has a weird problem. Sometimes, the display
stretches horizontally and the brightness decreases. When it happens, I
hear a relay inside the monitor. If I hit it on one side, the picture
returns to normal for a fraction of a second. The display becomes normal
again if I wait, but it will eventually happen again. I opened the case
with power off, and I noticed there was a place on the PCB where it was
burnt (under a 1W resistance, next to 2 relays). Should I just replace this
resistance? Any clues? Thanks

Matt