charlie b

Swingman wrote:

While I was happy to see that you correctly pegged (no pun intended)
component parts of my pointy stick contribution as spanning two centuries (I
will be happy to provide you with provenance, which will undoubtedly make
your compendium more valuable in the future), your neglect in failing to
include the required copyright is unconscionable.

Your obvious appreciation of worth notwithstanding, my attorney's will be
contacting your attorneys forthwith.

Please excuse my oversight (and call off the dogs!) copyright. If
you'd
e-mail me the required wording and an image of the logo or trademark
you
want included with the photo I will correct this oversigt immediately
or,
if you prefer, return your photo and remove the image from The Pointy
Stick Compendium Project web site.

Got any more Pointy Stick contributions?

Is that a WoodCentral or WoodCraft cap?

Added "What makes a good Pointy Stick good?" Gets into Girth as a
factor
and The Fools Golden Rectangle as well as MicroPonting
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...gAgoodOne.html

charlie b