Andy Hill

"Ed" wrote:
We are thinking about changing the house. We have been looking in the area
we are interested and have not found the house we really like. Some of them
we looked were close to what we want but there are some small thing in each
that we did not like. Now we are investigating about building.

Well, unless you're better than I, even a house you build will have "some small
thing than you don't like". We built (well we paid a whole mess of folks to
build it for us) our current place about 15 years ago, and extensively remodeled
it a couple of years ago. And there are still a few things we don't like.
Maybe on the next remodel...