melosenoway melosenoway is offline
Junior Member

[quote=chuck]Hi hope some one can help me out., I am looking for a schematic for a
Toshiba T.V. model 20A43 chassis # M3M914 its about 2 years old and
turns its self off with out warning at random times. I need the
schematic to check voltages, I'm sure the (P.S) is where the problem is.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
chuck[/QUOTE

This unit is well known for loose solder connection's in the L.V power supply and H.O circuit..check by removing board and (unplugfirst) check all solder connection's on pc board..also note that it also has intermittant relay problem's HTH