Swingman

"charlie b" wrote in message

So, in keeping with this trend, I submit for your perusal - four
new pages from The Pointy Stick Compendium Project

While I was happy to see that you correctly pegged (no pun intended)
component parts of my pointy stick contribution as spanning two centuries (I
will be happy to provide you with provenance, which will undoubtedly make
your compendium more valuable in the future), your neglect in failing to
include the required copyright is unconscionable.

Your obvious appreciation of worth notwithstanding, my attorney's will be
contacting your attorneys forthwith.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04