Bill

In message
, Paul
Hutchings writes
One question, you see these things demo'd from time to time on the likes
of QVC and I know they mock up the things they're cleaning to best
demonstrate the machine, but how good are they? They always seem to
show them literally cutting through a swathe of dirt and grime and it
seems hard to believe that water alone would do this with muck that may
have been in place for years (i.e. patio).

I use a Karcher, model unknown, for cleaning concrete slabs and paths
and it is absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!!!! Takes them back to new, well
worth buying if you have an area like that. Be wary of using it on car
paint work, I have stripped paint from plastic bumpers and cut through
the rubber seal on the windscreen, this was all in one day until I got
used to the power of the machine.

--
Bill