Paul Hutchings

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:

I looked at power, quality, parts availability and service when I
bought one and decided on a mid range Kaercher. I tend to use it
pretty much every week for at least one of the tasks you describe and
have been pretty pleased with it. The power is there, the accessories
work well and it has been reliable.

Thanks Andy. Probably looking at the K2.89M for £80 from Argos as it
seems to come with some tools and looks a reasonable spec for the money.
It seems you can get machines like the Nilfisk Alto's for £50ish from
Machine Mart but you don't seem to get a variable power nozzle or a
brush.

One question, you see these things demo'd from time to time on the likes
of QVC and I know they mock up the things they're cleaning to best
demonstrate the machine, but how good are they? They always seem to
show them literally cutting through a swathe of dirt and grime and it
seems hard to believe that water alone would do this with muck that may
have been in place for years (i.e. patio).

cheers,
Paul
--
paul at spamcop dot net