charlie b

Default Pointy Stick Compendium Project - new additions

Man this group is getting busy. No one seems to actually be making
anything but there's sure a lot to write about and respond to..

So, in keeping with this trend, I submit for your perusal - four
new pages from The Pointy Stick Compendium Project

The first answers the question
What's the best way to make Pointy Sticks? (I only have $9,000 budgeted
for tools)
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...PSbestWay.html

And here's one with more than you thought you knew, or wanted to know
about finishes and finishing.
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...finishing.html

And for those who want to know how to come up with ideas for a Pointy
Stick
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...gnsources.html

Finally, what to do when your Pointy Stick splits
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...storation.html

(I've got to get more sleep, eat more often and cut down on the
Coca Cola - honest I'm talking about the soft drink. Other than
caffiene, nicotine and occassionally some Chivas Regal I'm totally
against drugs)

charlie b