Don Bruder

In article ,
jim rozen wrote:

Finally darwin is starting to work here. Lady talking on cell phone
drives her SUV over a bridge into the river in Oregon:

http://www.koin.com/news.asp?RECORD_KEY[news]=ID&ID[news]=1832

Score one for those who *do* drive responsibly.

Jim

A nit-pick:
She survived. Darwin ain't involved. -5 style-points for calling a
false-Darwin to you, Jim. You ought to know better, by now!

But on the other hand, she gets plenty of extra points for style... An
SUV over the side... And she was yapping on her cell phone... Cosmic
justice WAS served, here, methinks...

And the google-ads that showed up... how INCREDIBLY apropos! AAA
Roadside assistance - Emergency road service in any car anytime,
anywhere, and "Great deals on Car Breakdown Shop on eBay and save!"

snicker

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.