william_b_noble

TIP makes nice units, but you have to have a fairly serious air compressor
for even the smallest blaster - typical homeowner compressor won't do the
trick, you'll get about 30 sec of blasting then have to stop while the tank
refills
"a6016" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hope this is the right forum for this question. I'm doing a lot of
metal work on a veh. restoration. Some metal needs to be sand or bead
blasted to remove rust. I have a lot of land and can safely use a
sandblasting unit and I've seen some advertised for sale and some on
eBay. For a one-time deal like this are the "hobby" models worth the
investment? Just wondering if they work well enough for a small
project like I have? TIA for any insight.
Vic
Redlands, CA.