quisquiliae

bill norman wrote:
My Son-in-Law has a Triton T80 shower unit which leaks water
internally with no flow through the external pipe and shower head. Removing
the cover reveals water running out of the bottom of the rubber pipe
connected to the water reservoir. Pressing a finger against the end of this
pipe causes the water to flow normally through the shower-head. Can anyone
suggest a solution to this problem.

The rubber pipe would normally be closed by a saftey valve so it would
only open if there is a blockage of the normal outlet. From what you
describe this valve has failed. Most of the insides of my T80 have been
replaced more than once over the past 20 years. If you contact Triton
direct they will supply replacement parts.

--
David Clark

$message_body_include ="PLES RING IF AN RNSR IS REQIRD"