James Sweet

"Jeff" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm surprised it has last this long without getting scratched.

My six-year old son scratched our rear projection tv screen. I am
taking deep breaths. The scratch is about 3 and a half inches long in
the lower center of the screen. I cleaned it up a little with just a
damp cloth.

Can anybody help me out with any other suggestions?

Thanks,
-jeff

Is there a flat plastic protective outer screen? If so then replacing that
piece is fairly inexpensive. There's no good way to repair the scratch
either way other than replacing the scratched piece. Could always dock his
allowance to partially pay for it.