Doug Miller wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:

That's the same as the number you shifted to an on-topic newsgroup.

Why is that you refuse to move the discusion to an on-topic

newsgroup?

Who died and made you king, anyway?

Or are you just plain afraid to discuss it with people who are
knowledgible in the subject area?

Like *you*? ROTFLMAO!

That's typical of what you seem to substitute for reasoning. After
all, you DO post in rec.woodworking where you know I'll read it
so clearly it is not *I* whom you are hiding your articles from.

I'm not "hiding" from anybody. You, OTOH, appear very eager to shift

political
discussions away from the purview of those who disagree with your a

priori
biases.

I've kept you informed so you can follow the discussion where it is
posted.

You, OTOH refuse to post outside of a newsgroup where the number of
people interested discussing the subject is small. Why is that?
Why won't you post your views to people who are especially
interested in discussing these matters?

--

FF