Doug Miller wrote:

As usual, when challenged to substantiate your ridiculous claims,

you
start to
change the subject. I'm still waiting for substantiation.

When I challenge your rediculous claims you don't even reply.

Clearly false;

No, that's true. For example you made the rediculous claim that
Saddam Hussein had more than ten years to hide WMD. I pointed out
that UN inspectors didn't leave Iraq until 1998 and returned in
2002. That's less than five years, to both manufacture and hide
WMD, not more than ten. You never replied to that.

but after having observed you continually ducking and evading
Dave Hinz, I expected nothing less from you, and I was not

disappointed.

That of course, is false and easily verified to be false by
reviewing the thread. OTOH, by way of example, I repeatedly
asked Mr Hinz why he thought hydrogen generators would be
anything other than conventional military assets and he NEVER
provided any answer that addressed the question. Maybe he
though Iraq was going to use the hydrogen for hydrogen bombs.
I dunno, your guess is as good as mine because he refused to
answer the question.

--

FF