Beartums

Default Framing 8' door with steel studs

I want to frame out a 9' closet with an 8' opening for interior sliding
doors. I'm quite aware of how to do this for a standard 2.5' interior
doors, but this is a much wider opening with relatively heavy doors. If I
were framing with wood, I'd just use a 2x8 or 2x10 and assume that would be
enough, but with steel studs I'm not so sure what to do. Would a single
stud/section of track be strong enough to serve as a header for the
opening? Or is there some special trick that I don't know that I should
try.

tia.