HomeBrewer

If I was able to properly read what you wrote (I is very difficult to
read when the writer does not bother to use capital letters where expected
and fails to use paragraphs.) then I suggest that you need to do some
research and determine the "proper" way of doing repair work before you
start working on any more projects in particular gas pipe.

Get a book at the store and follow the local building codes exactly
including getting any permits required. If you feel tempted to take a
shortcut with JB-Weld, just kick yourself. I would suggest the same on
your truck. Do you really want to have your steering go out because your
glue job failed? There are some things you don't try and save money on.
Life threatening situations are not good places to guess.

You peeple r so nieve