Andrew McKay

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 19:57:34 GMT, "mrcheerful
.." wrote:

yes you get a time credit card to buy with, long time to pay, no discount,
free delivery on 50 quid up, you can go through the trade exit in and out,
no queue.
must be used every 6 months or gets cancelled. You need a business bank
account, I used a mbna business credit card statement, plus a utility bill.

I just remembered.....

You get an instant £1500 credit limit as well. After 3 months if you
have been a good boy then you can ask to have the limit raised.

It's actually quite convenient because you buy something in March
(say) and you don't have to pay until mid-May. And it works thru the
regular tills too - if you just want a box of screws to take with you
then it's a cheaper/easier way than using extended credit on credit
cards.

Andrew

Please note that the email address used for posting
usenet messages is configured such that my antispam
filter will automatically update itself so that the
senders email address is flagged as spam. If you do
need to contact me please visit my web site and
submit an enquiry - http://www.kazmax.co.uk