Andrew McKay

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:16:13 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

I understand B&Q do trade discounts, but you have to go to the big
warehouse places or whatever they call them? Is that right? A few q's
for anyone in the know...

I have a trade card with B&Q. The only thing it offers me is free
delivery if the total order cost is £50 or more. Great for kitchen
worktops etc.

I'm not aware of them offering trade discounts, but of course they
might for big players.

Andrew

Please note that the email address used for posting
usenet messages is configured such that my antispam
filter will automatically update itself so that the
senders email address is flagged as spam. If you do
need to contact me please visit my web site and
submit an enquiry - http://www.kazmax.co.uk