Mogweed

"Lobster" wrote in message
Paul Mc Cann wrote:
In article , davidlobsterpot601
@hotmail.com says...

I understand B&Q do trade discounts, but you have to go to the big
warehouse places or whatever they call them? Is that right? A few q's
for anyone in the know...

Please forgive me, but would it not be easier to ask B&Q ?

If I had copies of statements from a business bank account, letterheaded
notepaper, trade references, and all that sort of stuff then yes it would,
but I don't. Hence I'd like to know what B&Q's criteria are for giving
trade discount before raising my head above the parapet.

David

Well, I've got a B&Q trade card but never got any trade discount from them
(unless it just wasn't available on the stuff I've bought). Personally, all
the card means to me is that I can get stuff, put it on the account and pay
later.

Mogweed.