Doug Miller

In article .com, wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:
In article om,

wrote:

IIUC, you have figured out how to use filters and killfiles but you
have not figured out how to find and post to a newsgroup where the
subject you wish to discuss is on-topic, right?

Maybe you should review a few of those OT political threads and see

how many
of them I started: none.

That's the same as the number you shifted to an on-topic newsgroup.

Why is that you refuse to move the discusion to an on-topic newsgroup?

Who died and made you king, anyway?

Or are you just plain afraid to discuss it with people who are
knowledgible in the subject area?

Like *you*? ROTFLMAO!

That's typical of what you seem to substitute for reasoning. After
all, you DO post in rec.woodworking where you know I'll read it
so clearly it is not *I* whom you are hiding your articles from.

I'm not "hiding" from anybody. You, OTOH, appear very eager to shift political
discussions away from the purview of those who disagree with your a priori
biases.

--
Regards,