Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "mp"

wrote:
Fine - substantiate those claims, then. Especially the one about

the US
government supposedly killing more Iraqis than Saddam. If you

really
believe
that, you're delusional, and you should seek help from a qualified

mental
health professional. [Tip for you in that regard: you won't have

to wait
nearly as long for an appointment if you phone a clinic in the

US.]

The combined results of both wars and the sanctions could easily be
responsible for over 1 million casualties, and according to Unicef

half of
these are children under 5.

As usual, when challenged to substantiate your ridiculous claims, you

start to
change the subject. I'm still waiting for substantiation.

When I challenge your rediculous claims you don't even reply.

--

FF