Doug Miller wrote:
In article om,

wrote:

IIUC, you have figured out how to use filters and killfiles but you
have not figured out how to find and post to a newsgroup where the
subject you wish to discuss is on-topic, right?

Maybe you should review a few of those OT political threads and see

how many
of them I started: none.

That's the same as the number you shifted to an on-topic newsgroup.

Why is that you refuse to move the discusion to an on-topic newsgroup?

Or are you just plain afraid to discuss it with people who are
knowledgible in the subject area?

Like *you*? ROTFLMAO!

That's typical of what you seem to substitute for reasoning. After
all, you DO post in rec.woodworking where you know I'll read it
so clearly it is not *I* whom you are hiding your articles from.

--

FF