LRod

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:12:59 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Here is something interesting that I have recently discovered. Occasionally
I have a large project to glue up and use my TS as a work surface.
Sometimes the TB II glue drips out of a joint on to the cast iron surface
and I don't catch it until after it starts to set. Oddly when I pop the
glue off the TS iron surface, it leaves a bright and shiny spot where the
glue was.

So, are you advocating...nah, you're not...are you?

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net