Ed Hayes

Default Venting a dryer

The laundry room is on the main level of my house sort of in the
center of the structure.
The dryer vent goes down into the basment - travels between the floor
joists and out the back of the house..
The problem is that the distance of the the vented air has travel is
about 15 feet.
When the vent clogs it is a BIG pain to unclog.
The wall the dryer stands next to is the wall of my 2 car garage.
It would be very easy to vent the dryer into the garage and make
cleaning the vent very easy.
The pro's are ease of cleaning and it would provide some heat in the
attached, non-heated garage.
Would there be any cons like maybe moisture buildup.
So the question is, can I vent a dryer to an attached, non-heated
garage?

Thanks