Larry Jaques

On 27 Mar 2005 01:00:11 -0800, the inscrutable "Jason"
spake:

Thanks for the ideas. I disconnected the shaft from all the other
parts, so I'm sure it's the shaft and sleeves. I'll ask on the sewing
machine lists and see what I come up with, but it looks like the shaft
itself will need to be repaired or replaced.

If it's slightly scored from lack of oil, you can probably get by with
a honing (or reaming) of the cast iron bearings and a quick crocusing
of the shaft itself. That one pin looked to have a head on it, so
prying it out with a wedge may be a possibility. G'luck!

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications