Nick Atty

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 20:18:52 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

"Nick Atty" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:10:45 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

snip

I'd try and find a decent one of the same colour in a scrappie.

But then he'd also have to faff around changing the lock barrels, or
carry two different keys. Filling sounds easier.

Not to mention faffing around trying to fit the thing, easy when
you've done a few, otherwise there could be all sorts of 'fun'
waiting....

Like that nasty spring-clip thing that goes "ping" and nearly takes your
eye out, that I have unpleasant memories from my Cavalier youth.

--
On-line canal route planner: http://www.canalplan.org.uk

(Waterways World site of the month, April 2001)