Michael A. Terrell

quietguy wrote:

Ahhh go and visit him Bob. If you still have all that hardware in your
leg the gators 'll only break their teeth

You would be surprised what a gator can bite through. I've seen cars
on the Orlando TV stations where a gator bit a chunk out of a car or
pickup truck. One man left his tailgate down on his truck and had a
gator in the truck bed the next morning. he had to wait for the state
to send a licensed trapper to remove it and take it to the Everglades to
release it.

David

Bob Parker wrote:

How's things down in 'gator-filled Florida these days?

Not many gators in Marion County, but there were plenty about 30
miles south of here at my old house in Lake County. It was a common
sight to to see a gator run across the yard heading to or from the marsh
behind my workshop.

I'd like to meet Bob. I think he's almost as crazy as me!

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida