Halcitron

~Roy~ wrote:
Just what can I do with it. Its the typical military stand engine,
made by Teledyne or continental, but it has a lousy 28VDC generator

on
it. Its fairly large approx 30 inches wide n 24 inches high and about
3 feet long. It runs like a champ...........but 28 VDC is not gonna

do
me much good. It was obtained for free............so I sure was not
gonna turn it down........

You can make a voltage divider (Google), to drop the uneeded voltage.
If you use a 50 ohm potentiometer and some resistors in parallel, you
should be able to vary from 0 to 28 volts.

Use a voltmeter to measure the output voltage. You would want to use no
more than 13.5 VDC to charge or run a 12VDC battery or system.

:/