Rondy Zeller

"DanG" wrote
Instead of your comment that would appear to be directed at me,
perhaps you should experience the situation of having the
"skylight" directly over the kitchen table. I did not care for it
while eating or playing cards. As I said, your mileage might
vary. I do not see your comments about room windows being very
related.

Indeed natural lighting is a poor choice for directly over a table. The
sarcasm remarks were in regards to, whatelse could you possibly expect from
natural lighting? Of course you will notice clouds and shadows, well duh!