Art Renkes

Default Thermostat wiring question

I have a Braeburn 3200 thermostat which I would like to try as a
replacement for my existing Carrier/Totaline unit. The Braeburn stat
has multi-colored LED status indicators and an "L" (system status)
terminal, while my old stat does not have this feature (nor does it
have an "L" or "X" terminal). Can anyone tell me how to use the "L"
terminal on the Braeburn stat -- or should I just leave this terminal
unconnected, and possibly do without the LED status indicators? My
system is a Carrier heat pump with electric aux. heat (2H/1C). Thanks
for any useful info.
Replace deadspam with yahoo to reply.