Brian Elfert

(Doug Miller) writes:

I tried a bunch of regular lighting stores and none of them had troffer
light fixtures except special order. I even tried the largest lighting
store in the metro area and they don't carry troffers period. (I figured
they would have them as a stock item.) One other lighting store that
looked promising wasn't open.

Home Depot, Lowe's, and Menards keep them in stock.

Not 2x2 troffers with electronic ballast. They do have 2x4 troffers with
electronic ballast. They all have 2x2 troffers with magnetic ballast.

Home Depot has them on their web site for web site orders only, but they
are $70 each.

Brian Elfert