Doug Miller

In article , Brian Elfert wrote:
Jim Behning writes:

I have installed dropped ceilings where the customer originally
planned on 2x2 light fixture but balked at the fixture and bulb price.
You may need to go to a real lighting store to get the 2x2 or else
special order from the chain store.

I tried a bunch of regular lighting stores and none of them had troffer
light fixtures except special order. I even tried the largest lighting
store in the metro area and they don't carry troffers period. (I figured
they would have them as a stock item.) One other lighting store that
looked promising wasn't open.

Home Depot, Lowe's, and Menards keep them in stock.

--
Regards,