Jay Pique

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 00:31:53 GMT, "Tim and Steph" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. com...
In article nLJ0e.19564$I16.13281@trndny03, "Tim and Steph"
wrote:
And my dad can beat up both of your dads.

Can you two take this ****ing contest off-wreck?

It's easy enough to filter out if you don't want to see it. See the "OT"
at
the beginning of the subject line?

Indeed. I can read. Arguing on the internet is a lot like running in the
special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded. Neither of you
are going to change each other's minds, so what's the point? It's just a
lot of hot air being blown.

Jesus, don't go throwing a pail of water on what's shaping up to be a
nice little fire. It is, after all, early silly season.

JP
Muddy.