Derek

Default Building parallel to garden wall

Hi Andrew,

Thanks, I thought about this, but it is a shared garden wall, so I only
own the inside half, and the neighbour has it nicely planted and he has
paved up to it. I get on really well with them, but I couldn't force them
to endure more than necessary.

Thanks again,

Derek.

Hi all,

I am planning to build a single story garage parallel and as close as
possible to a 7ft party garden wall. I would expect the garage to run
to 50ft parallel to this wall and parallel to my house. The reason I
want to get as close as possible is that there is only 11ft between my
house and the wall.

SNIP

Any other advice or suggestions appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Derek.

Derek,

Why not take down that section of garden wall and replace it with the
garage wall, using the rubble as hardcore in your slab?

Andrew Mawson