DanG

Contact a commercial blasting shop. Most will have some pretty
fine media for powder coat work. I have seen the demonstration
that uses baking soda to strip electric motors while they are
running. Here is a site that talks about it.
http://www.sodablast.ca/app/soda.php

(top posted for your convenience)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Dan" wrote in message
I have a couple of pizza shops (Way OT!) but metalworking DOES
come into play!

We use aluminum pans for baking the pizzas in the oven and since
we use butter on the edges of the pan-pizza pans they start
accumulating carbon buildup after a year or so of use. Is there
a way for my to remove this carbon short of sandblasting? It
must be a food safe and leave the pans structurally intact,
figure about 125-150 pans overall that I need to clean, then
re-season.

Any ideas? Anyone in the Kirkland or Kent WA area with a
sandblaster that wants to trade sandblasting time for pizzas?

-Dan