Edwin Pawlowski

"CanyonViewer" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a Raypak propane modulating boiler that when at full fire, the
flame blows to one side of the burner. When this happens it is not
exhausting up the flow, but rather off to the side, and out the side of
the cabinet. At lower firing rates the flame is fine. Needless to say
this isn't good. What might be causing this? Thanks.

I'm not familiar with that particular burner, but most have a flame
spreading device in front of the gas nozzle. If the diffuser is corroded,
bent, etc, it will not give the proper pattern. Time to have it serviced.