Doctor Evil

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:21:14 -0000, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

This sounds like spam, as it is totally against my experience I have

of
Morrison's. You can even buy metal paint, 3-in-one -oil, fuses, the

odd
tools, etc. All the every day things you need and cheap too. The wine

is
much cheaper than Safeway. What would be £5 is now £3.

What the hell difference does it make if there's DIY stuff there or

not.

They cater for the things most people need.

Definitely a place to avoid then......

Morrison's are very good for wines. Cheap but not nasty. Aldi's award
wining stuff, see their web site, is even better.

It must be good...... it says so on the bottle......

It says so out of the glass. Not Baron Philippe Rothschild, but for £3-5
you pay £5-£9 for the equiv elsewhere.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download