Doug Miller

In article , "Todd Fatheree" wrote:
Well, speaking for myself, there are often times when I'm in the shop when
(gasp) no power tools are running. Personally, I got tired of listening to
60-cycle hum and put in T8 fixtures with electronic ballasts.

I too often have such times, but I usually have a radio on, and don't really
notice the hum much. Just a matter of personal preference.

--
Regards,