Dan

Default Cleaning carbon off of aluminum?

I have a couple of pizza shops (Way OT!) but metalworking DOES come into
play!

We use aluminum pans for baking the pizzas in the oven and since we use
butter on the edges of the pan-pizza pans they start accumulating carbon
buildup after a year or so of use. Is there a way for my to remove this
carbon short of sandblasting? It must be a food safe and leave the pans
structurally intact, figure about 125-150 pans overall that I need to clean,
then re-season.

Any ideas? Anyone in the Kirkland or Kent WA area with a sandblaster that
wants to trade sandblasting time for pizzas?

-Dan