Ralph Mowery

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

wrote in message
He didn't say which one he has. He didn't say that he read the manual

and
could
not find any information. He really didn't give much information now did
he?

No, he did not, but your answer was no help at all was it? When I was
buying a new DW last year I checked a few manuals from different bands

that
I was considering. Not one of them had water use ratings. If you had

said
my old machine state it uses from 5 to 7 gallons, depending on cycle, that
would have been of some use. Most brands have manuals available on line

if
you care to check them out.

I bought a Whirlpool less than an year ago and the book has the water usage
in it. It is under the cycle selection charts. It uses from about 6 to 11
gallons of water depending on the settings.
It also gives the times of usage. Around 70 to 90 min.