The Real Bev

Anthony Matonak wrote:

Blake wrote:
"Anthony Matonak" wrote
Or, don't store tires outside in the rain.

Are you suggesting to store inside in the rain? Or bring them inside when
it's raining?

Why store tires at all? What are you saving them for? How many tires do
you have that you can't find a place for them under some kind of cover?
You don't have a tire dump in the state? You don't have a garage, barn,
shed, tarp, or anything else?

It's good to keep one or two wheel-less tires around to tie to the front
or back of a car when you need to use one to push another.

I see this kind of "question" along the same lines of "How do you keep
your meth lab from blowing up?" and "The stack of old car batteries in
my back yard is starting to leak into my cesspool, what can I do?".

You've been spying in my neighborhood :-( You're wrong about the
cesspool, though, we were on city sewers long before we moved in 37
years ago. We did have a lab blow up up the street, though. Or maybe
it was just a small fire. Anyway, the hazmat team was there.

--
Cheers,
Bev