Anthony Matonak

Blake wrote:
"Anthony Matonak" wrote
Or, don't store tires outside in the rain.

Are you suggesting to store inside in the rain? Or bring them inside when
it's raining?

Why store tires at all? What are you saving them for? How many tires do
you have that you can't find a place for them under some kind of cover?
You don't have a tire dump in the state? You don't have a garage, barn,
shed, tarp, or anything else?

I see this kind of "question" along the same lines of "How do you keep
your meth lab from blowing up?" and "The stack of old car batteries in
my back yard is starting to leak into my cesspool, what can I do?".

Anthony