Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Tom Watson

wrote:
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 02:17:02 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

It's easy enough to filter out if you don't want to see it. See the

"OT" at
the beginning of the subject line?

I just took a crap in the middle of your dining room...

....but I did put a sign up saying, "I'm taking a crap in the middle

of
your dining room - have a nice day".

So you haven't figured out how to use filters and killfiles either?

It's not
the same situation, Tom, and you know it.

IIUC, you have figured out how to use filters and killfiles but you
have not figured out how to find and post to a newsgroup where the
subject you wish to discuss is on-topic, right?

Or are you just plain afraid to discuss it with people who are
knowledgible in the subject area?

--

FF