Mike

Default Pressure tank

I have a Submersible well pump (outside the house) with a conventional
pressure tank
located in my basement (non-bladder tank). My pressure tank rots through
about every ten years due
to corrosive sulphur in my well water (terrible rotten egg smell).
The guys who replaced my well pump told me that the next time I need to
replace
the pressure tank, that I could go with abladder tank. the water is in a
rubber bag, and will not touch
the metal (thus no rotted out tank). They also told me that because a
bladder tank is not air-over-water,
that the lack of oxygen on the sulphur water, will make the sulphur smell
even worse than before,
they said I will have to think about the pros and cons of the whole
situation.

They told me that in order to be able to use a bladder tank if I want later,
that when they installed the new pump, they did not reinstall the bleeder
orfrices
(sniffters) the only thing above the pump itself is the check valve.

I have three options
1. Iinstall a cheap (non bladder) tank with no modifications. Betwen
$150.00 to $200.00

2. Install an expensive fibreglass tank (that will never rot out) Betwen
$450.00 to $500.00

3. Iinstall a bladder tank (which will need to have the plumbing and
electrical modified)
About $300.00 including tank

All the above estimated prices are for material only, Labor I will do.

What is the best way to go in the long run ?
Thanks for all comments and opinions.

Mike