Sue

In message , John_ZIZinvalid
writes

I used to have a Ford Escort mkIII with a 1300cc push rod (Overhead
valve) engine, and this engine wasn't in the manual at all, and it
also had a four speed gear box, which also wasn't featured.

I had one with the OHC engine (I think - I should remember, it had a
flexible timing belt, which is the invention of Stan, so I had the head
off more than once.
Mine certainly was in the book, but then it needed to be.

And it had hydraulic tappets, which were rather like wasps - harmless,
but noisy and good for scaring the punter.

--
Sue ];(