Doctor Evil

"al" wrote in message
"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
********!! Near me the opposite occurred. The noticeable difference

was
the staff. Apparently they took Safeway staff out to courses on how to

be
customer friendly. Those who didn't the more regimented regime left.
Just
as well as some of them were slobs.

Well then you're a one off. I've been to lots of them and they've all
sucked IMO. You're entitled to your opinion, one which is normally
respected by nobody IMM.

Your is not just off mark, it is 180 degrees to my experience, which make me
think you are a troll.

It would make me so happy if Morrison's
went bust and removed their stain
from the UK supermarket industry.

This sounds like spam, as it is totally against my experience I have of
Morrison's. You can even buy metal paint, 3-in-one -oil, fuses, the odd
tools, etc. All the every day things you need and cheap too. The wine is
much cheaper than Safeway. What would be £5 is now £3.

What the hell difference does it make if there's DIY stuff there or not.

They cater for the things most people need.

If you want a one stop place, some of the
Tesco superstores does an incredible
stock. As for wine - why would you buy from
a supermarket instead of a wine
club unless you just needed a quick bottle?

A wine club? Total ********! They give a few decent wines and throw a load
of crap in too.

Can't say I've ever looked at
wine in Safeway's - it's local to
work, not home for me.

Morrison's are very good for wines. Cheap but not nasty. Aldi's award
wining stuff, see their web site, is even better.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download