Gunner

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:50:18 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 05:04:12 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:50:45 +1100, "Tom Miller"
wrote:

You missed one Gunner. It was mixed with icing sugar to make a good rocket
fuel.

G....there are a few other things you can do with it as
well...including one involving brake fluid....but the kids might hurt
themselves.

I really do need to come down there and sit a spell with you, dude.
I love that, um, adventurous type of trivia.

Survivalism is not just beans bullets and rice.
LOL
Some educational sites. Use any data you find on the net,at your own
risk.

http://www.linkbase.org/articles/Hom...Explosives.htm
http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/ka_****ing_boom/

shrug...just the tip of the iceberg as far as this sort of thing goes.
Personally, I dont mess with it, but having the data around for a
rainy day may have some benefits

Gunner

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
http://diversify.com Gourmet Web Applications

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael