Gunner

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:33:05 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

My thought is to move it in quietly, and muffle it as totally best yuo can.
Run it in a stand of trees or bushes for further muffling. My sense is that
your neighbors will protest the small engine being "high pollution" and
you'll get shut down.

Where I live, unincorporated rural, tis not an issue. Trust me on
this G

OUt of sight (out of hearing range) out of mind.

Thinking.... is gasoline cheaper than Greyout Electric? I ran the numbers in
the Northern Tools catalog. Galon of gas, figures out to about 2,000 watts
for one hour of runtime.

Hence my desire for diesel. Plus the storage issues are smaller.

Thinking.... pipe it into natural gas, if that's any cheaper?

Thats possible.

Gunner

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael