Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
********!! Near me the opposite occurred. The noticeable difference
was the staff. Apparently they took Safeway staff out to courses on how
to be customer friendly. Those who didn't the more regimented regime
left. Just as well as some of them were slobs.

It would make me so happy if Morrison's went bust and removed their
stain from the UK supermarket industry.

There's what was a Safeway close by, but I stopped using it when I got
some rotten vegetables - pre-packed, of course. At about the same time,
the Sainsburys opposite expanded from a small to medium sized store with
everything I'm likely to need from a supermarket. So I've not tried that
Morrison's. What we need is a large Tesco - all the large supermarkets are
Sainsbury. And one opens shortly at Clapham South.

--
*Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.